AINIA belongs to the Spanish Federation of Technology Centres (FEDIT), the Network of Technology Institutes of the Valencian Community (REDIT), the European Food Institutes (EFI) as well as several entitites and associations, and it has entered into agreements and covenants with national and internacional organizations.
Recognitions and accreditations:
• Inscribed with the number 3 in the Register of Centres of Innovation and Technology
• Accredited by the National Accreditation Entity (ENAC) for testing food and water. (See list of accredited tests).
• Authorized to use international brand ENAC-ILAC MRA.
• Certified by the Spanish Association for Standardization (AENOR) for the design and delivery of training activities in the agrifood and related areas.
• Collaborating Entity in matters of public health and water by various regional and national administrations.
• Declared as a partner of the administration in the hydraulic control and monitoring of water quality and management for waste disposal to public water.
• Authorized by the Federation of Associations of Celiac Spain (FACE) for quantification analysis of foods gluten.