The chemical characterization of your products ensures food safety and compliance with specifications and legal requirements
The main goals of chemical characterization are:
- Specifications and technical data sheet drafting
- Quality assurance, by verifying that raw materials or products comply with specifications
- The nutritional characterisation of the product
- Verification that legal requirements have been met
- Food safety monitoring
- Analysis and study of possible irregularities such as adulterations, falsifications, etc.
- They can also be used as a tool for shelf-life studies.
Food chemical characterisation requires different types of analytical techniques and the necessary human and material resources (personnel, training, equipment, etc.) to implement them. At AINIA we can provide you with the necessary support for your food chemical characterisation needs.